12.05.2010

Home is wherever I'm with you

Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros came on my shuffle while I was studying and it inspired me to take a mini break since we all deserve a little break every now and then, and post pictures of these beautiful homes. I hope one day someone will have a picture of my house posted on their blog... :) 

"Build houses and live in them; plant gardens and eat their produce. Take wives and have sons and daughters; take wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage, that they may bear sons and daughters; multiply there, and do not decrease. But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare." Jeremiah 29: 5-7 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the style of all these...kind of eclectic and elegant at the same time (: I hope my house will be featured on a blog one day, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are awesome!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete