4.25.2011

Manic Mondays?

More like manic LAZY Mondays. Ever have those days where you're just... lazy as hell? I do! Today actually. I don't know if it's because I'm not catching enough zZzZZzZ's or if all this rain is making me want to write "nothing" on my to-do list or if it's because my iTunes arbitrarily decided to play my summer list and the term "lazy"  and "summer days" are evidently paired together in every stanza. Whatever it is, it makes me want to wear floor length skirts and flats (which I NEVER wear) alllllllll day long. The best part about maxi-skirts is you have a double serviceability win. Comfort+aesthetic= victory, clearly.

It's been a while since I've made a poll and collage on Polyvore! Should I have more polls? More collages? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment