2.04.2011

A.n.t.h.r.o.p.o.l.o.g.i.e

Today my friend Sarah and I went down to UVillage to apply for the Visual Merchandising Internship at Anthropologie (cross your fingers for us please!). After we applied, I decided to take pictures of the store because it's incredible how creative and innovative Anthropologie is! Mini photo shoot! :) I took pictures at Anthro and around the UVillage shopping area. We also went to the best sandwich place in Fremont called Royal Grinders, which I highly recommend! I'm not a huge sandwich person but this place... is to die for. Anways, before I start to drool again, here are the pictures! Lovely date with my lovely Sarah!









 (Anthro truly has the best visuals! I really want to be a part of their team!! AHHH)


 My cute little Korean;) 




 (We had a little too much fun in that cute house.)


 (Oh and in this wooden house too! Haha)

 (Best part about UVillage is all the cute dogs strolling around.)

 (Don't mind my flyaways haha, I just really liked Sarah's glasses that she got from Korea!)


(ROYAL GRINDERS! Nom nom nom!)

Dress-Nordstrom, Boots-thrifted, Cardigan-my mother's closet, literally, hehe, Belt-Urban Outfitters

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment