12.28.2010

Left Behind.

Seriously have been failing at this whole blogging scene... I apologize. It's been a crazy couple of weeks with the holidays and such going on. BUT! I promise as soon as soon as this break is over and winter quarter commences, I'll actually be trying to keeping this relationship with my blog going strong and steady;) especially since I'll need a quick getaway/distraction from the heaps of homework next quarter! For now, merely out of pure laziness, here are a couple of stumbled upon pictures that make my heart happy and makes winter a little warmer!
"Blow, blow, thou winter wind. Thou art not so unkind. As man's ingratitude; Thy tooth is not so keen, because thou art not seen, although, thy breath be rude." -Shakespeare

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet comment today! You're so nice!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete